4K Restoration/1969/Hello, Dolly!
- May 8, 2013 - FotoKem Restores Hello Dolly!
- "Under the supervision of 20th Century Fox’s Barbara Crandall"
- "remastered in 4K for the April 2 Blu-ray release"
- "FotoKem’s VP of large format and restoration services, Andrew Oran"
- "creation of a new 70mm answer print and 65mm IP, followed by an 8K scan of the new IP using FotoKem’s large format Imagica scanners. Those files were imported into FotoKem’s digital restoration pipeline at 4K, where cleanup of artifacts – such as dirt, gate hairs, scratches and flicker – was performed."